Photo: Apartment Therapy
The temperature is kind of rising, the snow is somewhat melting, and we are a day away from April. But where the f*%! is Spring?! All I want is to walk outside in sneakers and feel the warm sun on my skin. Is that too much for a girl to ask?
While I’m (not so) patiently waiting for Spring, I’m spending my spare time dreaming of it and figuring out all of the fun things I can buy for the season. (I keep a “Wish list” note in my phone and constantly update it with things that I think I need). Check it out:
1. Wide-brimmed hat: I’m not sure if I’m a “hat person” but I’ve been wanting a wide-brimmed hat for some time now. They make an otherwise boring outfit automatically look pretty cool. (Forever 21)
2. Fringe necklace: I’ve been hoarding collar necklaces for the past couple of years, and don’t get me wrong, I still love them, but I want to upgrade my look with some more modern pieces. This long-chain necklace is the answer to all of my problems. (Wet Seal)
3. Fringe backpack: This kills two of Spring’s hottest trends in one little package. I’ve been looking for a fringed bag and a new backpack to keep me on-trend this season. Voila! (Boohoo)
4. Midi rings: Like hair ties, I can’t seem to hold on to a midi ring for more than two weeks at a time. Thank goodness for H&M and Forever21 multipacks. Note to self: stock up. (Forever21)
5. Round sunnies: I’m also unsure if I can pull of the round sunglasses thing, but I really hope so because they’re the ultimate #coolgirl accessory. I will report back. (Forever21)
And that’s it, folks. For now, at least. Check back for a part 2 (and 3, and 4) later!